Thursday, August 17, 2006


Feingold Running For President?

Russ Feingold was in northern Wisconsin yesterday doing his listening sessions. He spoke a lot about national healthcare and how much support it's beginning to get, even from people who didn't support it in the past. That is music to my ears. I have had no health insurance for years. Luckily I am a fairly healthy person, but whe the occasional ailment comes up I pretty much ignore the problem and hope it goes away. I also believe that if taxpayers are forced to pay the bill, both the government and the taxpayers will focus more on healthy lifestyles and less on using drugs as the cure all. Feingold also said he has not made a decision on whether to run for president in '08. He said "I really like what I am doing. This is my dream job." referring to his being a senator and being on influential committees. Well if he decides to run I will support him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home