Wednesday, December 20, 2006


My Ice Capades


Being a snow lover, snowless winters are pretty much the lamest thing imaginable. There are only three things that I can think of where the lack of snow is beneficial.
1. better roads.
2. No shoveling
3. Enjoying clear ice

That's exactly what I did. There is something about walking on frozen water. Here are some photos from my own personal ice capades on Fish Creek in my backyard.

Mister walking through the ice bubble galaxy

Cosmic

Ahhh! That water doesn't look frozen, Emma must be Jesus Dog.

Craters of the Moon Animal Tracks

I encountered a bunch of fish trapped beneath the ice. I have a bad feeling they will meet their fate like the poor fish below.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger e4 said...

Wow, great photos. I like the craters and Jesus Dog especially.

We don't even have ice down here at the moment...

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Love the photos - Jesus dog is my favorite, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home