Friday, December 15, 2006

I Just Don't Feel Safe In My Community Anymore

I guess I should have never left Illinois because the violent crime here in the Northland has increased. The front page of our local newspaper issued this disturbing headline "Vandals Slash Santa, Steal Elmo". Read the whole story here.

I hope the local law enforcement are working in shifts to solve this case.

Still, whenever I see one of those blowup holiday dolls I can't help but think how inviting they are for vandalism.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!
We always say they look dead during the day and come alive at night. Can you imagine spending your hard earned money on one of those things??

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger BurdockBoy said...

Kim: The holiday obsessives are out of control. Your right -those things can't be cheap.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Emme said...

We see these all around here. They cost hundreds of dollars. Necessary? It is crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home