Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Advertisement Alert

I really don't want to use this blog to advertise, but I just ordered a date book and wall solar calendar for Moh's birthday (Dec 31). The We Moon calendar or planner is more geared towards womyn and has a wealth of important lunar dates, pagan holidays, etc. It doesn't even have the typical christian holidays listed. The pictures in it are beautiful an inspirational.


The wall solar lunar calendar is produced in Wisconsin by a group of horticulturists. This calendar is aimed to aid with gardening and farming, but it's circular nature also allows for easy following of the moon cycles.
Okay, my commercial spot is over.........Now.

6 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

I saw the 07 We Moon planner in the basement of the gardenia center. They have a book store there.
I didn't get it. recently we been cash strapped.
But I did get Llwellyn's Witches calender 2007.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Blue said...

I'm surprised I saw We'Moon advertised here! I've ordered them for about 3 years now, and it's stunning. They offer an "unbound edition" that's wonderful. The round solar calendar is very tempting for home use though...

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow,the wall solar lunar calender is beautiful! I just may have to purchase it.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger BurdockBoy said...

peppylady: I didn't know the Gardenia sold WeMoon. I don't think they did when I lived there because Moh had to order one.

Blue: My partner has gotten one the past couple years-I personally buy Slingshot planners, but I think they are fascinating.

Kim: It really is gorgeous. I have seen one already this year, but mine should be here any day.

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I buy a We'Moon every year. I find it's been really helpful in connecting me to the planet.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Jim said...

The We Moon is on my short-list now (in trying to live simply we always keep out lists short)and the Solar Calendar looks neat too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home