Tuesday, October 14, 2008


This is just wierd


I know I live in North Idaho, but this is wierd.

This trailer is parked in some random spot along the backroads south of Sandpoint. Is this thing;

A) a mock election booth for confused voters then killing them and dumping the bodies in the lake.
B) serving free breakfast for McCaine/Palin voters on election day
C) stolen from the recent Idaho GOP convention here in Sandpoint and ditched by Obama supporters
D)Food booth for hunters, because lord knows all hunters are Republican
E) Actually one of McCaine's many vehicles.

7 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Diane Holman said...

Looks like my neighborhood!!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger BurdockBoy said...

dee:
It's pretty Republican up here, but I have been seeing a lot more Obama signs this year.

4 years ago only 1 county in Idaho went for Kerry. Maybe my county will this year.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Mone said...

I love the look of your beautiful North Idaho!
I think the answer is E. Just a little low cost advertising ;)

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

I hope it #3 after I get done voting in Naples I'll run down and get bit to eat.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Carla said...

Yep, that's mighty weird. I think they're ditching the bodies in the lake.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger BurdockBoy said...

Mone:
The beauty is great the politics.....ehhh

peppy:
I voted in naples 4 years ago. I really felt like I was the only one voting for Kerry there.

Carla:
I'll keep a close look-out on the missing people report.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger The Fool said...

It's a trap. Don't step into it. It'll turn you into a Republican.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home