Friday, April 06, 2007

Spring? Cleaning

My blogging has taken a bit of a vacation while I do some cleaning and decluttering. I've even decided to get rid of books and cd's (which has always been tough for me.) We plan on moving in to a studio apartment/condo next (more later), so downsizing is a must. I've even decided to become a capitalist and sell some used stuff on Amazon. Here's my page if anyone wants to checkout my junk-I'll be adding more. I already sold a couple things. I may even get rid of things I regret (If the Cure imports come out, I've probably gone too far).

Hopefully I'll be out reading other blogger sites soon. Until then, ta ta.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Carla said...

It must be in the air...I've been going through my stuff too. It's amazing how much stuff accumulates during the course of a year.

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger The Fool said...

It's even spring at this end...puddles, and open windows. I expect the sound of geese soon.

It looks like there are changes in store for you, Burdock. Have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home