Sunday, March 11, 2007

Roadtrip


We're taking a bit of a break and heading out to muddy north Idaho. I would have preferred Moab, but we really need to visit some friends and family. I'll try to do a post or two and check in on my fellow blogging peers. I sure hope I'm back in time for maple syruping.

Have a lovely pre-spring week everyone.

BTW does anyone want any cheap souvenirs from Wall Drug? One can never have too many shot glasses.

This picture was takenĀ inĀ the summer of '04 on the road to Porcupine Lake outside Clark Fork, Idaho.







10 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Toby said...

You have a great time and the only souvenirs I need is more great pics.

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Carla said...

A good road trip is always a welcome pleasure. I hope you enjoy yourself.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Have a good and safe trip.

I've never been up to Porcupine lake. I'm going to talk to Murphy about it when he gets home.

Might be place we want to check out this year.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger The Fool said...

Have a great adventure!

Happy trails!

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh...road trips. Love 'em.

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger JBelle said...

Stop by. We'll make sure the beer is extra cold.

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger JBelle said...

and


it's not that muddy here now.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger crallspace said...

Look forward to hearing from you again.

Enjoy the Potato state.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Mone said...

Wow, what a great picture. Have fun over there.
I'm a little jealous ;)

Like toby says, bring back pictures.

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger BurdockBoy said...

Thanks all:
Sorry I've missed the comments.

Peppy:
It's a great place, but it was a little rough for only a Subaru-two water crossings that consist of boulders is more suited for trucks.

Jbelle:
Hey maybe next time. We are probably movin' back out that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home