Friday, April 27, 2007

Posting from the Rock Falls, Illinois Library

Yeah, I know, I'm on the road again and with so much to do back home. We decided to give my mother in law our old Buick so we're driving it out to New York. It also gives us an excuse to see her family before we head out west at the end of May. Chances are we won't be getting back east again for some time. Hopefully we'll have a bit of fun in New York. We'll be in Ithaca so the original Moosewood is on the agenda. I'll be in "the city" for one day, but I don't have any plans there except getting out asap.

Hope to be back up and blogging soon. I feel as though I am missing out on all of my friends lives. Be well.

8 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

You're stopping at the Moosewood restaurant?! Are you sure you don't have room in your car for me? :D
Have a safe trip!

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

Moosewood Rocks been ages since I was up that way!!!

 
At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like fun to me!! My old dog-eared copy of Moosewood is much loved.
be safe~create memories along the way

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger MarmiteToasty said...

I wanna live where they have places called 'moosewood' :)

X

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Oh sounds like a wonderful trip and I check out the menu for lunch at the Moosewood restaurant, sound yummy.

Have a great trip and be safe.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger BurdockBoy said...

cheryl:
I think you would be a bit uncomfortable. Ha.

maggie:
I've always loved the cookbooks, but never made it to the restaurant. I kicked myself last time I was in Ithaca and didn't make it.

Kim:
Thanks. The memories are a comin'. So far so good. The ride home will be interesting though...more on that later.

marmitetoasty:
They have a Chocolate Moose restaurant in Ely Minnesota that I went to once. Funny thing is there are no moose here in New York.

Peppy:
We ended up going for dinner. It's really a cool place. Actually Ithaca is a really cool place. If I had to live in NY it would be here.

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there. I was wondering if you could take a look at my new site www.downwithbasics.com
If you like it, may be we can exchange links? I am sorry to bother you in your comments section but I couldn't find any contact info. Thanks for your time.
Sincerely
Lara
webmaster@downwithbasics.com

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.pyzam.com/profile/3327520]cigarettes paxil
[/url]
[url=http://www.pyzam.com/profile/3327519]clomid for men
[/url]
[url=http://www.pyzam.com/profile/3327494]diflucan ingrediants gluten
[/url]
[url=http://www.pyzam.com/profile/3327495]lexapro dosage
[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home