Friday, April 25, 2008

My First Attempt at Returning, AKA as Reflections

Here is my first attempt at returning to the web. Why come back now, one may ask?



Well a couple reasons;

1. I just got hired on for a new job in my area of study.
2. I feel revitalized after a recent trip to Oregon.
3. I have a new notebook computer to take advantage of the wi-fi around town.
4. I miss friends I have met in blogger land (what's new with all of you?).
5. I miss learning new things and ideas from many of you out there (and ranting on with my own)

Photo taken at the Japanese Garden in Portland

4 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Hey BB,
Great to see you back online!
I haven't spent much time blogging lately either, but I hope to catch up with everyone in the coming weeks as our work winds down.
Look forward to hearing more from you,
Cheryl

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Mone said...

Hi, welcome back :)

Great picture! Congrats on the new job. Sounds like you're doing good, I'm happy for you.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger BurdockBoy said...

cheryl:
Thanks. Yeah catching up is a bit hard. I also have to update my blogroll, which takes some work.

Mone:
Thanks. Yeah things are going fairly well. I feel as though things are coming together.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger gtr said...

Welcome back! Sounds like things are falling into place out there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home